Knitting Classes, Workshops & Events
Admission to all classes and events, as well as materials and tools, are included in the price of the cruise! Class and event list not yet final.
- Picture Perfect: Don't fear intarsia! In this class you'll learn how to create pictures in your knitting using this easy and adaptable method. Forget annoying bobbins; learn Debbie's no-tangle technique and secrets to creating a never-ending strand of yarn, and learn to read and even create your own color knitrting charts!o
- Stitch Dr. Secrets: Learn to unravel without fear, recross missed cables, "unknit," seamlessly add length to a too-short piece, and much more.
- Crochet for Knitters: Expand your yarny skills and become a "Happy Hooker."
- Beach Bag: In this project class we'll work on a quick and easy openwork cotton bag that can be done in time to tote it with you to the beach in port!
- Double Knitting: Learn the skill of double knitting and knit two layers at once! In this class we'll begin work on an awesome argyle scarf that shows one set of colors on one side, and the opposite on the other.
- Bead it: Learn to knit with beads and make a quick and easy beaded pulsewarmer with a seafaring motif!
- Lace: The Hole Story: Never knit lace before? Now's the time to try. In this clase you'll learn all the basics of lace knitting, and work on a sampler of lace stitches.
- So-Simple Shawl: Learn to make a quick and easy lace shawl using the techniques you picked up in the lace class, plus learn how to read lace charts, increase in pattern, and how to design your own lace shawl.
- Cable Vision: Learn Debbie's method for cabling the quick and easy way -- without a cable needle!
- & MANY MORE CLASSES TO BE ANNOUNCED!
- Stitch ‘n Bitch at Sea: Nightly knitting get-togethers in various locations on board the ship--from the serene, to the wacky (Karaoke knitting, anyone?)
- Stitch ‘n Bitch Trunk Show and Book Signing: Debbie Stoller will show off some of the projects from her latest books and sign copies of books. Surprise gift giveaways, too!
- Private Sip ‘n Stitch Cocktail Party
- Yarn Tasting: Come try out some of the latest and greatest new yarns
- The Stitch Dr. Is In: Help for troubled projects
- & MUCH MORE!